We’re bringing you the biggest tech marketing news on a daily basis. These 5 stories are the ones you need to be on top of today.
– Amazon are hiring staff to clamp down on unions within their organisation.
– Patreon is one of the best ways for creators to monetise their audience and the company has just secured a new round of funding that values them at well over $1 billion.
– Facebook are in an ongoing row with the Australian authorities, who want them and other media platforms to pay news organisations for published content. Facebook has responded by saying that they may ban all news sharing on their platform in the country.
– Twitter are making changes to their trending tweets to help cut down on hoaxes and add context.
– Apple stock continues to soar well past the $2 billion mark, as these incredible charts show:
Check back tomorrow for all your daily tech marketing news or contact us if you have a news tip you want to share.